SSC36 Hayley's Created a Fun Sketch!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

* The links on the page are not working for some reason with Chrome or Safari.. Please clear your Cache or try using Internet Explorer for your browser. We will leave this challenge open for an extra week, since there are many of you trying to link up. Thank You. 

Thank you all for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps! Hayley here with a sketch for you. When I sat down to make my card for this week's challenge I was having a difficult time adding in all the elements that I used in the sketch I designed (*oops*)! 

So that reminded me of the fact that our sketches are just a guideline to aid in your creativity and that it is not necessary to add every element but sticking with the general idea of the sketch is all that we require :) 

Now that being said have fun this week letting your creativity shine through!!! We cannot wait to see what you come up with.
   

Here are a few things to keep in mind when you join us.

1. Please provide a Link back to us in your Post.
2. Please link directly to your blog post for the challenge.
3. Feel free to use any Brand of product.
4. Deadline is Friday February 22nd @6pm EST.
5. Have FUN!!

Check out the great projects from the Design Team below to help you get started! We can't wait to see what you create this week.








2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I think there's something strange going on with your post this week. I usually use Chrome as my Internet browser, but for some reason when I access your blog using that none of the things that are hyperlinks work as hyperlinks (nothing is clickable). Even the commenting box doesn't work. Everything seems to work OK with Internet Explorer. I tried with a couple of different computers and got the same results. I've never seen that before but I thought I'd pass along what I found.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jen, I have noticed the same thing! I will let Holly know and hopefully we can sort ot out :)