Top Picks for SS79!

Saturday, July 12, 2014


Wow, what a great selection of projects for our Color Challenge.. We loved seeing all the different uses of the Challenge colors! It wasn't easy once again choosing our Top Picks but we've narrowed it down.




Amy K @ Stamp With Amy K
Kinda Eclectic - Stamp With Amy KAmy created such a fresh and pretty card with our colour challenge. From the sunburst peaking out the corner, to the pretty embellished butterfly, I love everything about this card. Congrats Amy on being my Top Pick! ~ Brenda

Heather @ Heather's Pages

Great use of the challenge colors Heather.. I really love the Map as the background! 


What a fun watercolor wash Heidi.. The images are so pretty! Another great use of the Challenge colors. Congrats!

A Big Thank You again to everyone who joined us... We will see you all back here tomorrow for a new challenge! 

2 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my card! That made my day. :) Fabulous gallery this week, congratulations to Heidi and Heather too!

Heidi Baks said...

Whoa, I didn't even see this until today. Awesome! Congrats to Heather and my friend Amy K ... she is the bee's knees!