SC91 Top Picks and a sad Goodbye!

Saturday, January 3, 2015


Wow so many fun cards for our challenge using the color combo. We hope everyone had a great Holiday and you enjoyed spending time with your family. With start of the New Year we will be welcoming a new Design team here at Sunday Stamps... it's a good thing and a sad thing. 

I've been working with most of the current team for over 2 years and I will miss them. We are saying good bye to Steph, Brenda, Marie & Kathya. I'd like to say Thank you to all of them for all the work they've done over the last few years and I wish them best with their future endeavors. 

We'd also like to Thank our December Guest Designer Karen Marshall for joining us.. Please stop by her blog to see more of her work. 

Now before I get too sappy.. let's see who this week's Top Picks are. ~ Holly 


Top Picks for SSC91: 


Angel's Pick: I just love Betty's adorable critters and the sentiment is perfect! Congratulations! 

You Brighten My Day - Stamp With Amy K

Leena's Pick: I love Amy's use of this stamp image as well as the colours in the challenge.  The starburst background is perfect!


Holly's Pick: Heather did a great job with the challenge colors and what a fun layout. I love the fun background she created. 

Thank you again to everyone who played along with us.. We will see you all back here tomorrow with a fun  new challenge. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks so much for the pick, and congrats Amy & Betty! Looking forward to great things from the new team!